9 Thirteenth Avenue, Stuarts PointSold For $355,000 Feb 18, 2021
- Property ID: 61863030
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 620 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
LOOKING TO INVEST OR RELOCATE?
Now on offer is this quaint little cottage in the sleepy riverside village of Stuarts Point. An easy stroll to shops, café , club, school, sporting field and river makes this the ideal position to set down your roots.
- large open plan living area with air conditioning and ceiling fans.
- Galley style kitchen providing plenty of cupboard and bench space to cook up a storm.
- The main bedroom has a built-in-robe and ceiling fan
- Large enclosed tiled sunroom out the back, perfect for either guest accommodation, study, or extra sitting room.
- Single garage plus workshop area
- Flat block approx. 620 m2
- Easy walk to the river for fishing and beach access.
- Approx. 20 " 30 minutes to Macksville or Kempsey
Council Rates - $497 per ¼ approx.
Contact Pam Halam to arrange your inspection.
Thank you very much for the great service you and your team provided in selling my families’ property. I hope to catch up with you when I am next in the area. All the best,
- Sherrie Harris
To Pam & Staff, Thank you for your professionalism, kindness and thoughtful gestures during the purchase of our new home. Regards, Maria & Reg
- Reg & Maria
"Once again, thank you for your compassionate and professional service given to me and my family, Kind regards"