9 THIRTEENTH AVENUE, Stuarts Point
LOOKING TO INVEST OR RELOCATE?
Now on offer is this quaint little cottage in the sleepy riverside village of Stuarts Point. An easy stroll to shops, café , club, school, sporting field and river makes this the ideal position to set down your roots.
- large open plan living area with air conditioning and ceiling fans.
- Galley style kitchen providing plenty of cupboard and bench space to cook up a storm.
- The main bedroom has a built-in-robe and ceiling fan
- Large enclosed tiled sunroom out the back, perfect for either guest accommodation, study, or extra sitting room.
- Single garage plus workshop area
- Flat block approx. 620 m2
- Easy walk to the river for fishing and beach access.
- Approx. 20 " 30 minutes to Macksville or Kempsey
Council Rates - $497 per ¼ approx.
Contact Pam Halam to arrange your inspection.