42 Marine Parade, Stuarts PointFOR SALE $595,000 - $625,000
- Property ID: 61890880
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 657.6 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Carport: 1
- Listing type: FOR SALE
SPLASH INTO YOUR NEW LIFESTYLE
Imagine waking up on a summer morning - taking a stroll over to the beach, you might throw in a line, back home for coffee on the deck and dive into your private swimming pool to refresh and enjoy the rest of the day!
Stuarts Point is perfectly located approximately halfway between Port Macquarie and Coffs Harbour on an arm of the Macleay River which is fantastic for boating and fishing. Or perhaps you more enjoy the surf, in which case, we are a short drive from the pristine beaches at Grassy Head and Scotts Head.
Features of this property are too many to mention but here is a few:
- Colourbond cladding
- Freshly painted throughout with new flooring
- Separate lounge overlooking rear yard
- Dining area with air-conditioning
- Newly renovated kitchen with gas stove and granite bench tops
- 2 bedrooms " second with air-conditioning kitchenette & ensuite bathroom
- Single garage with single carport
- Fully colorbond fenced 657.6 m2 level corner block.
- Solar heated inground pool and portable spa " Covered Entertainment area
- Solar electricity and hot water
- Additional 4.5m x 4m Shed & extra garden lock up
- Various fruit trees and gardens
- Short stroll for river access and on to the beach
- Approx. 20-30 minute drive to Macksville or Kempsey
This property is within an easy walking distance to the local bowling club & tavern, shops and school.
So if you're seeking an easy relaxed lifestyle in a fantastic community this property is well worth your inspection.
Contact Pam Halam to arrange your inspection on 0409 993 855 or 6569 0447.
Thank you very much for the great service you and your team provided in selling my families’ property. I hope to catch up with you when I am next in the area. All the best,
- Sherrie Harris
To Pam & Staff, Thank you for your professionalism, kindness and thoughtful gestures during the purchase of our new home. Regards, Maria & Reg
- Reg & Maria
"Once again, thank you for your compassionate and professional service given to me and my family, Kind regards"