55 Stuarts Point Road, Stuarts PointSold For $720,000 Nov 9, 2021
- Property ID: 61876210
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Listing type: SOLD
If you've been searching for small coastal acres this property is worth your inspection
Located a short drive to the seaside village of Stuarts Point and Grassy Head where you will find some of the most pristine beaches and the best river fishing around, and for the nature lovers, access to the beautiful Yarriabini National Park.
- Three bedroom weatherboard clad family home
- Modern bathroom
- Functional kitchen with electric cooking and dishwasher
- Large open living / dining area with slow combustion wood heater
- Ducted Air-Conditioning throughout
- Large verandas front & back
- Separate guest accommodation/teenage retreat with own bathroom & air-conditioning
- Potential supplementary income from approximately 200 Mango Trees and millable timbers on the property.
- Assorted fruit & nut trees.
- Water supply via rainwater tanks, bore and dam.
- Easy access to the highway means approximately 20 - 30 minutes to Macksville or Kempsey.
So, if you think a move to the mid north coast of NSW is for you, you need to arrange your inspection ASAP …. You will not be disappointed!
Contact Pam Halam to arrange your inspection on 02 6569 0447 or 0409 993 855.
LAND AREA: 3.922 ha OR 9.69 Acres (Approx)
Thank you very much for the great service you and your team provided in selling my families’ property. I hope to catch up with you when I am next in the area. All the best,
- Sherrie Harris
To Pam & Staff, Thank you for your professionalism, kindness and thoughtful gestures during the purchase of our new home. Regards, Maria & Reg
- Reg & Maria
"Once again, thank you for your compassionate and professional service given to me and my family, Kind regards"